A man goes to his bank manager and says...
A man goes to his bank manager and says "I'd like to start a small business how do I go about it?" The bank manager leans back and clasps his hands together on his gut and replies "Buy a big one and wait"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning...
- The Perfect Worker
- What is the difference between a toilet and Convienience Store Clerk?
- When does a person decide to become an accountant?
- The boss called one of his employees into the office...
- It's not a big deal, but it feels good
- Some things never change
- Not so fast!
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard IV
- How do you get 20 vice presidents in a mini-van?
- Весь список