A man goes to the doctor
A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts." The doctor asks, "What do you mean?" The man says, "When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts." The doctor says, "I know what's wrong with you - you've broken your finger!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How does Herpes leave the hospital?
- A woman goes to her doctor who verifies that she is pregnant...
- Who's got my pen?
- The bad news and the good news
- What is red and sticky and crawls up a girls thigh?
- Some problems
- Gosh, what a pun!
- John and David were both patients in a Mental hospital...
- After a couple of years a couple wanted to have children...
- The medical student was asked four reasons...
- Весь список