A man goes to the doctor
A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts." The doctor asks, "What do you mean?" The man says, "When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts." The doctor says, "I know what's wrong with you - you've broken your finger!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- This male prostitute contracted syphilis...
- Whats blue and does not fit any more?
- A dentist is talking to his patient about the sanitary...
- How does Herpes leave the hospital?
- A doctor's advice to young bride regarding the use of the diaphragm
- A little change
- A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only...
- Does pregnancy cause hemorrhoids?
- What do you call an armless, legless leper in a swimming pool?
- How do dentists become brain surgeons?
- Весь список