A man goes to the doctor
A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts." The doctor asks, "What do you mean?" The man says, "When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts." The doctor says, "I know what's wrong with you - you've broken your finger!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- After years with a psychiatrist, a man who thought...
- Benefits of having Alzheimer's
- Does pregnancy cause hemorrhoids?
- It is worth trying
- Will it hurt doctor?
- Broken leg
- A woman visits her physician...
- A woman goes to a psychiatrist and says...
- A man and a woman were waiting at the hospital donation center...
- No problem
- Весь список