A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts." The doctor asks, "What do you mean?" The man says, "When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts." The doctor says, "I know what's wrong with you - you've broken your finger!"
A man goes to the doctor
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Man goes to the doctor, with a strawberry growing out of his head...
- Fred Dingaling
- No symptoms
- Good news
- Aunt Dora went to her doctor to see what could be done...
- A woman consulted a doctor...
- A definition of psychiatrist
- Does pregnancy cause hemorrhoids?
- A man phones a mental hospital and asks the receptionist...
- Весь список