A man goes to the doctor with a long history of...
A man goes to the doctor with a long history of migraine headaches. When the doctor does his history and physical, he discovers that his poor patient has had practically every therapy known to man for his migraines and STILL no improvement.
"Listen," says the Doctor, "I have migraines, too and the advice I'm going to give you isn't really anything I learned in medical school, but it's advice that I've gotten from my own experience. When I have a migraine, I go home, get in a nice hot bathtub, and soak for a while. Then I have my wife sponge me off with the hottest water I can stand, especially around the forehead. This helps a little. Then I get out of the tub, take her into the bedroom, and even if my head is killing me, I force myself to have sex with her. Almost always, the headache is immediately gone. Now, give it a try, and come back and see me in six weeks."
Six weeks later, the patient returns with a big grin. "Doc! I took your advice and it works! It REALLY WORKS! I've had migraines for 17 years and this is the FIRST time anyone has ever helped me!"
"Well," says the physician, "I'm glad I could help."
"By the way, Doc," the patient adds, "you have a REALLY nice house."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Benefits of having Alzheimer's
- Two doctors found themselves on the beach in Hawaii...
- How do dentists become brain surgeons?
- Name something a duck can do, that a doctor won't...
- A definition of psychiatrist
- A woman had some problems, so she went to her doctor...
- What should you give a man who has everything?
- Psychiatrist: What is wrong with your brother?
- One doc operated on a person for a hernia...
- A stuttering problem
- Весь список