A man wonders if having sex on the Sabbath is a sin...
A man wonders if having sex on the Sabbath is a sin because he is not sure if sex is work or play. So he goes to a priest and asks for his opinion on this question.
After consulting the Bible, the priest says, " My son, after an exhaustive search, I am positive that sex is work and is therefore not permitted on Sundays."
The man thinks: " What does a priest know about sex?" So he goes to a minister, who after all is a married man and experienced in this matter.
He queries the minister and receives the same reply. Sex is work and therefore not for the Sabbath!
Not pleased with the reply, he seeks out the ultimate authority: a man of thousands of years tradition and knowledge. In other words, he goes to a rabbi. The Rabbi ponders the question, then states, " My son, sex is definitely play."
The man replies, "Rabbi, how can you be so sure when so many others tell me sex is work?"
The Rabbi softly speaks, "If sex were work, my wife would have the maid do it."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A fair price
- A small dissapointment
- Why do women fake orgasms?
- A boat load filled with Viagra sank in Baltimore Harbor...
- The newlyweds showed up at the hotel and...
- What's the definition of a real loser?
- Two prostitutes, after Christmas holidays...
- What did the sign on the door of the whorehouse say?
- I know I haven't known you very long and I shouldn't be asking...
- A couple on their honeymoon woke up after their big night...
- Весь список