A real bastard
A little boy is standing at the side of a river, weeping. His tears are streaming down his cheeks. An elderly lady passes by and feels pity for him. "What is the matter, young boy? Why are you crying?" "It's mean!", the boy sniffed, "My daddy drowned all four little kittens we had yesterday!" "That's awful indeed !", the lady replied angrily, "Your father is a real bastard!' "Yes", said the little boy, "He had promised to me that I could do it."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Little Johnny had become a real nuisance...
- Their true intention
- A kindergartner was practicing spelling with magnetic letters...
- A novel grasp on marriage
- Mom, can little girls have babies?
- About Steve who wants to know about somethings...
- Better than playing doctor
- A good student
- Where is the French border?
- Dear Santa...
- Весь список