A sad mourner
A man placed some flowers on the grave of his departed mother and started back for his car, parked on the cemetery road. His attention was diverted to a man kneeling at a grave. The man seemed to be praying with profound intensity, and kept repeating, "Why did you die? Why did you die?" The first man approached him and said, "Sir, I don't want to interfere with your private grief, but this demonstration of hurt and pain is more than I've ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so deeply? Your Child? A parent? Who, may I ask, lies in that grave?" The mourner answered, "My wife's first husband! ... Why did you die? Why did you die?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Being hurt
- Life is cruel
- Different Treatments
- On their wedding night the husband was so self...
- John and Mary visit their pastor for marriage counseling...
- What does a woman do to her asshole in the morning?
- What would you do if I won the lottery?
- Golf lessons
- The good advice
- Twenty men die and go to heaven...
- Весь список