A man, called to testify at the IRS, asked his accountant for advice on what to wear. "Wear your shabbiest clothing. Let him think you are a pauper." Then he asked his lawyer the same question, but got the opposite advice. "Do not let them intimidate you. Wear your most elegant suit and tie." Confused, the man went to his rabbi, told him of the conflicting advice, and requested some resolution of the dilemma. "Let me tell you a story," replied the rabbi. "A woman, about to be married, asked her mother what to wear on her wedding night. 'Wear a heavy, long, flannel nightgown that goes right up to your neck.' But when she asked her best friend, she got conflicting advice. 'Wear your most sexy negligee, with a V-neck right down to your navel. The man protested: "What does all this have to do with my problem with the IRS?" "No matter what you wear, you are going to get screwed."
A story with a morale
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Tombstone Epitaph V
- I received a letter from my bank the other day...
- Where is an elephants sex organ?
- There was a farmer, sitting on the front porch of his house...
- If the Franklin Mint made toasters...
- How do you make a hot dog stand?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Math style
- What sits at the bottom of the bed and constantly takes the piss???
- Many moons
- What did the blind man say when he was handed a cheese grater?
- Весь список