A wild party
Sam has been in the computer business for 25 years and is finally sick of the stress. He quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Alabama to be as far away from humanity as possible.
Sam sees the mailman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise, it's total peace and quiet.
After 6 months or so of almost total isolation, he's finishing dinner one day when someone knocks on his door. He opens it and there is a big, bearded man standing there. "Name's Enoch... Your neighbor from four miles over the ridge... Having a party Saturday... Thought you'd like to come."
"Great," says Sam, "after 6 months of this I'm ready to meet some local folks. Thank you."
As Enoch is leaving he stops, "Gotta warn you there's gonna be some drinking." "Not a problem... After 25 years in the computer business, I can drink with the best of 'em."
Again, as he starts to leave, Enoch stops. "More 'n' likely gonna be some fightin' too." Damn, Sam thinks... Tough crowd. "Well, I get along with people. I'll be there. Thanks again."
Once again Enoch turns from the door. "I've seen some wild sex at these parties, too." "Now that's not a problem," says Sam, "Remember I've been alone for 6 months! I'll definitely be there... By the way, what should I wear?"
Enoch stops in the door again and says, "Whatever you want, just gonna be the two of us."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A woman strode angrily into the large...
- It seems that Abe and Morey, two salesmen for an advertising agency...
- I was walking down an alley last night...
- Mister Smith rushes into the maternity ward...
- One day a lady went to the doctors office
- A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves...
- The hit-and-run
- Mrs. Schmidlap hires a maid with beautiful blonde hair...
- A perfect choice
- Only once
- Весь список