A young man, hired by a supermarket, reported for his first day...
A young man, hired by a supermarket, reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, "Your first job will be to sweep out the store."
"But I'm a college graduate." the young man replied indignantly.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that," said the manager. "Here, give me the broom, I'll show you how."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Welfare office
- Mrs. Jones is having her house painted...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard II
- Three envelopes
- How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
- It had taken him several months, but the executive vice president...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VIII
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VI
- NOTIFICATION TO ALL STAFF REGARDING LANGUAGE
- Your hair smells nice
- Весь список