Abraham wants to upgrade his PC to Windows 95...
Abraham wants to upgrade his PC to Windows 95. Isaac is incredulous. 'Pop,' he says, 'you can't run Windows 95 on your old, slow 386. Everyone knows that you need at least a fast 486 with a minimum of 16 megs of memory in order to multitask effectively with Windows 95.' But Abraham, the man of faith, gazed calmly at his son and replied, 'God will provide the RAM, my son'.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- ABBOTT AND COSTELLO MEETS WINDOWS95
- Chain Letter Type lI
- Girlfriend Tech Support E-mail
- The hunting season
- Software Development Process
- Microsoft Addresses Justice Department Accusations
- There are four basic types of chain letters: I
- A mother was teaching her three year old daughter...
- Process-Oriented God
- Весь список