An ancient Irishman
Three Irishmen, Paddy, Sean and Shamus, were stumbling home from the pub late one night and found themselves on the road which led past the old graveyard. "Come have a look over here," says Paddy, "it's Michael O'Grady's grave, God bless his soul. He lived to the ripe old age of 87." "That's nothing", says Sean, "here's one named Patrick O'Tool, it says here that he was 95 when he died." Just then, Shamus yells out, "Good God, here's a fella that got to be 145 years old!" "What was his name?" asks Paddy. Shamus stumbles around a bit, awkwardly lights a match to see what else is written on the stone marker, and exclaims, "Miles, from Dublin."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went duck hunting?
- It's 11 o'clock...
- What happens when a Jew with an erection walks into a wall?
- A Scottish cop was asked how he'd break up a crowd...
- The only good thing to ever come out of Oklahoma
- A Scottish lad and lass were sitting together on a heathery hill...
- What do you call a gay Indian?
- How come nobody from Mexico is ever in the olympics?
- The right way to ask a question
- Cock fights
- Весь список