An ancient Irishman
Three Irishmen, Paddy, Sean and Shamus, were stumbling home from the pub late one night and found themselves on the road which led past the old graveyard. "Come have a look over here," says Paddy, "it's Michael O'Grady's grave, God bless his soul. He lived to the ripe old age of 87." "That's nothing", says Sean, "here's one named Patrick O'Tool, it says here that he was 95 when he died." Just then, Shamus yells out, "Good God, here's a fella that got to be 145 years old!" "What was his name?" asks Paddy. Shamus stumbles around a bit, awkwardly lights a match to see what else is written on the stone marker, and exclaims, "Miles, from Dublin."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A Scottish cop was asked how he'd break up a crowd...
- Another ethnic joke
- Sex on Sabbath
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went duck hunting?
- Why dont mexicans have barbeques?
- How many Poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- Why cannot you circumcise Iranians?
- The Frenchman and the Italian...
- Two Polish guys are discussing one's upcoming wedding...
- St Peter is standing at the pearly gates one day...
- Весь список