An easy solution
On a plane bound for New York the flight attendant approached a blonde sitting in the first class section and requested that she move to coach since she did not have a first class ticket. The blonde replied, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; I'm going to New York; and I'm not moving." Not wanting to argue with a customer, the flight attendant asked the co-pilot to speak with her. He went to talk with the woman, asking her to please move out of the first class section. Again, the blonde replied, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; I'm going to New York, and I'm not moving." The co-pilot returned to the cockpit and asked the captain what he should do. The captain said, "I'm married to a blonde, and I know how to handle this." He went to the first class section and whispered in the blonde's ear. She immediately jumped up and ran to the coach section mumbling to herself, "Why didn't someone just say so?" Surprised, the flight attendant and the co-pilot asked what he said to her that finally convinced her to move from her seat. He said, "I told her the first class section wasn't going to New York."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why was the blonde looking in the refrigerator?
- How can you tell if a FAX was sent by a blonde?
- Have you ever read Shakespeare?
- What's the difference between a computer and a blonde?
- Why couldn't the blond pass her drivers test?
- What is the difference between butter and a blonde?
- Did you hear about the blonde who shot an arrow into the air?
- Commiting suicide
- A peculiar birthday card
- WHY ARE BLONDES SO EASY TO GET INTO BED?
- Весь список