An easy solution
On a plane bound for New York the flight attendant approached a blonde sitting in the first class section and requested that she move to coach since she did not have a first class ticket. The blonde replied, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; I'm going to New York; and I'm not moving." Not wanting to argue with a customer, the flight attendant asked the co-pilot to speak with her. He went to talk with the woman, asking her to please move out of the first class section. Again, the blonde replied, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; I'm going to New York, and I'm not moving." The co-pilot returned to the cockpit and asked the captain what he should do. The captain said, "I'm married to a blonde, and I know how to handle this." He went to the first class section and whispered in the blonde's ear. She immediately jumped up and ran to the coach section mumbling to herself, "Why didn't someone just say so?" Surprised, the flight attendant and the co-pilot asked what he said to her that finally convinced her to move from her seat. He said, "I told her the first class section wasn't going to New York."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How are a blonde legs like cheese wiz?
- Did you hear the one about the blonde fox that got stuck in a trap?
- What happened to the blonde ice hockey team?
- A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car...
- How can you tell if a blond has been sleepwalking?
- Why do blondes have two more brain cells than a cow?
- How can you tell a blonde has been working on the...
- What is it called when a blonde blows in another blond's ear?
- What do you call a blonde that just came out of the closet?
- What is a blonde mating call?
- Весь список