An easy solution
On a plane bound for New York the flight attendant approached a blonde sitting in the first class section and requested that she move to coach since she did not have a first class ticket. The blonde replied, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; I'm going to New York; and I'm not moving." Not wanting to argue with a customer, the flight attendant asked the co-pilot to speak with her. He went to talk with the woman, asking her to please move out of the first class section. Again, the blonde replied, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; I'm going to New York, and I'm not moving." The co-pilot returned to the cockpit and asked the captain what he should do. The captain said, "I'm married to a blonde, and I know how to handle this." He went to the first class section and whispered in the blonde's ear. She immediately jumped up and ran to the coach section mumbling to herself, "Why didn't someone just say so?" Surprised, the flight attendant and the co-pilot asked what he said to her that finally convinced her to move from her seat. He said, "I told her the first class section wasn't going to New York."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you do if a blond throws a grenade at you?
- Two blondes were walking down the street...
- What do you call a blonde in the freezer?
- Fly, baby, fly!
- Two blondes walk into a building...
- How do you drownd a blonde?
- Why do all blondes all have a dimple on their chin and a flat forehead?
- Why do blondes use so much shampoo?
- A blonde walks into the police department looking for a job...
- What do you call a blonde with white eyes?
- Весь список