An easy solution
On a plane bound for New York the flight attendant approached a blonde sitting in the first class section and requested that she move to coach since she did not have a first class ticket. The blonde replied, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; I'm going to New York; and I'm not moving." Not wanting to argue with a customer, the flight attendant asked the co-pilot to speak with her. He went to talk with the woman, asking her to please move out of the first class section. Again, the blonde replied, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; I'm going to New York, and I'm not moving." The co-pilot returned to the cockpit and asked the captain what he should do. The captain said, "I'm married to a blonde, and I know how to handle this." He went to the first class section and whispered in the blonde's ear. She immediately jumped up and ran to the coach section mumbling to herself, "Why didn't someone just say so?" Surprised, the flight attendant and the co-pilot asked what he said to her that finally convinced her to move from her seat. He said, "I told her the first class section wasn't going to New York."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How can you tell if a blonde is a redneck?
- What do you call a line of blondes standing ear to ear?
- Did you hear the one about the blonde fox that got stuck in a trap?
- A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor...
- An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing...
- What do you see when you look into a blondes eyes?
- Did you hear about the new paint on the market?
- What is six inches long, has a bald head, and drives blondes crazy?
- What is the difference between butter and a blonde?
- How can you tell if a blond has been sleepwalking?
- Весь список