An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were sitting in a bar,
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were sitting in a bar, drinking, and discussing how stupid their wives were.
The Englishman says, "I tell you, my wife is so stupid. Last week she went to the supermarket and bought $300 worth of meat because it was on sale, and we don't even have a fridge to keep it in."
The Scotsman agrees that she sounds pretty stupid, but says his wife is more stupid. "Just last week, she went out and spent $17,000 on a new car," he laments, "and she doesn't even know how to drive!"
The Irishman nods sagely, and agrees that these two woman sound like they both walked through the stupid forest and got hit by every branch.
However, he still thinks his wife is dumber.
"Ah, it kills me every time I think of it," he chuckles, "my wife left to go on a trip to Greece. I watched her packing her bag, and she must have put about 100 condoms in there and she doesn't even have a dick!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is a breathanalyzer?
- A horrible tragedy
- A somewhat drunk man feels a bald man's head...
- Kick-ass sermon
- At 3 am a desk clerk at a hotel gets a call from a drunk guy...
- Lost all my luggage
- A pizza was waiting in the stomach to be digested...
- A driver, obviously drunk, was heading the wrong way...
- An old drunk stumbles into a confessional...
- The Eighteen Bottles
- Весь список