On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside. The pump attendant, obviously knows nothing about golf, greets him in a typical Irish manner completely unaware of who the golfing pro is. "Top of the mornin' to yer, sir" says the attendant. Tiger nods a quick "hello" and bends forward to pick up the nozzle. As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the ground. "What are those?, asks the attendant. "They're called tees" replies Tiger. "Well, what on the god's earth are dey for?" inquires the Irishman. "They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving", says Tiger. "Fookin Jaysus", says the Irishman, "BMW thinks of everything!"
BMW thinks of everything
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What did O.J. say to Goldman when he found him with his ex-wife?
- I went past a plastic surgeon's shop...
- Arnold Swartzeneger and Sylvester Stallone are making...
- Tom Jones Syndrome
- Do the math
- Sinatra's Obituary
- What's O. J. Simpson's Internet address?
- What's got 400 legs and no pubic hair?
- Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men?
- If Britney Spears and Fat Bastard mated...
- Весь список