BMW thinks of everything
On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside. The pump attendant, obviously knows nothing about golf, greets him in a typical Irish manner completely unaware of who the golfing pro is. "Top of the mornin' to yer, sir" says the attendant. Tiger nods a quick "hello" and bends forward to pick up the nozzle. As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the ground. "What are those?, asks the attendant. "They're called tees" replies Tiger. "Well, what on the god's earth are dey for?" inquires the Irishman. "They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving", says Tiger. "Fookin Jaysus", says the Irishman, "BMW thinks of everything!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Have you heard about Michael Jackson's New Book?
- Arnold Swartzeneger and Sylvester Stallone are making...
- How does Michael Jackson know its time for bed?
- A definition of God
- What do you call 5 dogs with no balls?
- Lady Di is welcomed at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter...
- What's the difference between Courtney Love and Wayne Gretzky?
- What's stiff and excites women?
- I recently had surgery on my hand, and asked the doctor...
- What did Michael Jackson say when his cock...
- Весь список