A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo, and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular culling of the weakest members. In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills off brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, constantly making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- New scientific theories V
- If Scientists Wrote Nursery Rhymes
- The Three Laws of Thermodynamics
- If a tree falls in the forest, and there's...
- New scientific theories II
- New scientific theories VI
- Three engineering students were gathered together...
- ELEMENT: WOMAN
- Is There a Santa Claus?
- New scientific theories III
- Весь список