A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo, and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular culling of the weakest members. In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills off brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, constantly making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- New scientific theories I
- New scientific thoeries IV
- If Scientists Wrote Nursery Rhymes
- Is There a Santa Claus?
- Have you heard about the new Mechanical Whore?
- The Three Laws of Thermodynamics
- If a tree falls in the forest, and there's...
- Marine biology researchers have developed a new method...
- New scientific theories II
- How do you embarrass an archeologist?
- Весь список