Feminist's Fairytale!! Once upon a time, a beautiful, independent, self assured princess happened upon a frog in a pond. The frog said to the princess, "I was once a handsome prince until an evil witch put a spell on me. One kiss from you and will turn back into a prince and then we can marry, move into the castle with my mom and you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children and forever feel happy doing so." That night, while the princess dined on frog legs, she kept laughing and saying, "I don't think so."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why do little girls carry goldfish in their pockets?
- The difference
- How many women with PMS does it take to...
- The modest young lass had just purchased some lingerie...
- Why is the section of body between a womans...
- Did you hear about Tempura House?
- Two AA batteries
- The woman's secret
- A woman walks into a pet store
- Why did god invent alcohol?
- Весь список