One night Bill Clinton was awakened by George Washington's ghost in the White House. "George, what is the best thing I could do to help the country?" Clinton asked. "Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," advised George. The next night the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moved through the dark bedroom. "Tom, what is the best thing I could do to help the country?" Clinton asked. "Cut taxes and reduce the size of government," advised Tom. Clinton didn't sleep well the next night, and saw yet another figure moving in the shadows. It was Abraham Lincoln's ghost. "Abe, what is the best thing I could do to help the country?" Clinton asked. Abe replied, "Go to the theater."
Ghosts in a White House
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why is Chelsea Clinton growing up a confused child?
- Why does Bill Clinton wear underwear?
- A question for Bill Clinton
- The definition of sex
- BUY YUGO WAR BONDS
- Definition of politics
- Why doesnt Hillary wear short dress?
- President Clinton and his wife are at the first baseball game...
- During a recent publicity outing...
- Bill of No Rights by Lewis W. Napper
- Весь список