Gosh, what a pun!
A man went to his dentist because he feels something wrong in his mouth. The dentist examines him and says, "that new upper plate I put in for you six months ago is eroding. What have you been eating?" The man replies, "all I can think of is that about four months ago my wife made some asparagus and put some stuff on it that was delicious...Hollandaise sauce. I loved it so much I now put it on everything --- meat, toast, fish, vegtables, everything."
"Well," says the dentist, "that's probably the problem. Hollindaise sauce is made with lots of lemon juice, which is highly corrosive. It's eaten away your upper plate. I'll make you a new plate, and this time use chrome." "Why chrome?" asks the patient.
To which the dentist replies, "It's simple. Everyone knows that there's no plate like chrome for the Hollandaise!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What should you give a man who has everything?
- Does pregnancy cause hemorrhoids?
- A construction worker goes to the doctor and says...
- Will it hurt doctor?
- A definition of psychiatrist
- The bad news and the good news
- A man goes into the doctor's office feeling really bad...
- Saving one of them
- Herman the hypochondriac began sobbing before a doctor...
- A Short History of Medicine
- Весь список