An aging man lived alone in Ireland. His only son was in Long Kesh Prison and he didn't know anyone who would spade up his potato garden. The old man wrote to his son about it and received this reply. "For Heavens SAKES, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the GUNS!!! At 4 A.M. the next morning a dozen British soldiers showed up and dug up the entire garden, but didn't find any guns. Confused the man wrote to his son telling him what happened and asking him what to do next. His son's reply was: "Just plant your potatoes."
Guns in a garden
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Two English sheep in a field
- The wedding is off...no on!
- A French guest, staying in a hotel in Edmonton...
- An American tourist is visiting China...
- What do you call a Highlander with four sheep?
- A novel idea
- A tourist, visiting a small town in Israel...
- The Pope vs. the Queen
- A visitor from Holland was chatting with his American...
- Greedy Kiwi
- Весь список