A very very rich gentleman dies,leaving his fortune to his only living friends, a Doctor, a CEO, and a Lawyer. But being the eccentric he was, his will stipulated that each one must place their third of the money in his coffin before he is put in his final resting place. The funeral comes and goes. Over a year later the three friends are talking over lunch and the topic of the old man and his strange ways comes into the conversation. The Doctor finally says "I have to be honest, I didn't place ALL of the money into his coffin, I kept five million". Then the CEO states "Well, I have to admit that I too kept some of the cash. Ten million to be exact". The Lawyer glares at the two and says "I am ASHAMED of you two, I wrote a check for the FULL amount!"
Honesty is the best policy
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The first client
- A precise location
- A clever court case
- What is black and brown and looks good on a lawyer?
- A tough case was being argued in court...
- Marrying and divorcing in Heaven
- Why does the law prohibit sex between lawyers and their clients?
- A local United Way office realized that...
- How many lawyers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- Весь список