Back in the '70s, days of conspicuous (ahem) consumption, Hugh Hefner was showing a friend around the Playboy Mansion. At one point, Hefner turned to his friend, and said, "Did you ever hear this joke? A woman receives flowers from her boyfriend. She turns to her friend, and says, `Oh, great. Now I'll have to spend the whole weekend with my legs in the air.' `Why?' says her friend. `Don't you have a vase?'"
They laugh, and then Hefner opens a door with a flourish. Inside, women are reclining on couches, naked as jaybirds, with flowers protruding from their vaginas. Hefner and his friend have another laugh and are flirting with the girls when suddenly, from the next room, there is a bloodcurdling shriek!
"What was that?" starts Hefner's friend.
"Oh, probably just the umbrella stand..."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How do you know when you have a serious overbite?
- What is the difference between erotic and kinky?
- Do you smoke after sex?
- The common symptoms of swine flu
- Do you know what a Yankee is?
- How can you tell if your girlfriend is frigid?
- Two mates were screwing the same chick at the same time...
- Anomaly or...
- What do you do when you are finished fucking a ten-year old girl?
- What's the difference between oral sex and anal sex?
- Весь список