How does physics save lives?
One day our professor was discussing a particularly complicated concept. A pre-med student rudely interrupted to ask "Why do we have to learn this stuff?" "To save lives." the professor responded quickly and continued the lecture. A few minutes later, the same student spoke up again. "So how does physics save lives?" he persisted. "It keeps the ignoramuses out of medical school," replied the professor.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A school teacher injured his back and had to wear...
- American University Grading Procedures
- A college professor is explaining to his class that pleasure...
- A unit in sex education was about to begin...
- Why study?
- Rabbits Ph.D. Thesis
- Letter from Daughter to Parents
- Life Science Final Exam
- Весь список