One day our professor was discussing a particularly complicated concept. A pre-med student rudely interrupted to ask "Why do we have to learn this stuff?" "To save lives." the professor responded quickly and continued the lecture. A few minutes later, the same student spoke up again. "So how does physics save lives?" he persisted. "It keeps the ignoramuses out of medical school," replied the professor.
How does physics save lives?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How to write a paper
- While attending a spelling session in school one day...
- A penis study
- Rabbits Ph.D. Thesis
- A high school senior was inspecting Harvard University...
- Academy of Mudgeology
- A unit in sex education was about to begin...
- American University Grading Procedures
- What happened to the cheerleader when she did the splits?
- Весь список