Howard had felt guilty all day long...
Howard had felt guilty all day long. No matter how much he tried to forget about it, he couldn't. The guilt and sense of betrayal was overwhelming. But every once in a while he'd hear that small inner voice trying to reassure him, "Howard. Don't worry about it. You aren't the first doctor to sleep with one of your patients and you won't be the last." But invariably the other voice would bring him back to reality, "Howard. You're a veterinarian."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A mute was walking down the street one day...
- Freudian Slip
- A little change
- A man walks into a doctor office
- This guy walks into a psychiatrist's office with a...
- What do you do if someone's having a seizure in a bathtub?
- What's a definition of a gynecologist?
- Two gynecologists meet at lunch...
- Ill man
- Весь список