If Microsoft made toasters...
If Microsoft made toasters... Every time you bought a loaf of bread, you would have to buy a toaster. You wouldn't have to take the toaster, but you'd still have to pay for it anyway. Toaster'95 would weigh 15000 pounds (hence requiring a reinforced steel countertop), draw enough electricity to power a small city, take up 95% of the space in your kitchen, would claim to be the first toaster that let's you control how light or dark you want your toast to be, and would secretly interrogate your other appliances to find out who made them. Everyone would hate Microsoft toasters, but nonetheless would buy them since most of the good bread only works with their toasters.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The Latest Breaking News on the GoodTimes Virus
- How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
- Abraham wants to upgrade his PC to Windows 95...
- A talking Frog
- Software Engineering Glossary of Product Terminology
- The Irish Virus
- Is Windows a Virus?
- TOP TEN PROPOSED NEW DOMAINS
- Girlfriend Tech Support E-mail
- Весь список