If Microsoft made toasters...
If Microsoft made toasters... Every time you bought a loaf of bread, you would have to buy a toaster. You wouldn't have to take the toaster, but you'd still have to pay for it anyway. Toaster'95 would weigh 15000 pounds (hence requiring a reinforced steel countertop), draw enough electricity to power a small city, take up 95% of the space in your kitchen, would claim to be the first toaster that let's you control how light or dark you want your toast to be, and would secretly interrogate your other appliances to find out who made them. Everyone would hate Microsoft toasters, but nonetheless would buy them since most of the good bread only works with their toasters.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Are computers males or females? TOP 5 REASONS WHY COMPUTERS MUST BE MALE
- Finally, a worthy pyramid scheme!
- A talking Frog
- A hopeful suitor dropped into a computer-dating center...
- Interesting things about Monica Lewinsky...
- Software Development Process
- I heard on the news last night that Bill Gates and...
- Does DEC still make toasters?..
- Is Windows a Virus?
- Chain Letter Type III
- Весь список