If Microsoft made toasters... Every time you bought a loaf of bread, you would have to buy a toaster. You wouldn't have to take the toaster, but you'd still have to pay for it anyway. Toaster'95 would weigh 15000 pounds (hence requiring a reinforced steel countertop), draw enough electricity to power a small city, take up 95% of the space in your kitchen, would claim to be the first toaster that let's you control how light or dark you want your toast to be, and would secretly interrogate your other appliances to find out who made them. Everyone would hate Microsoft toasters, but nonetheless would buy them since most of the good bread only works with their toasters.
If Microsoft made toasters...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Software Development Process
- There are four basic types of chain letters: I
- What do you get when you cross a Jewish American Princess...
- ABBOTT AND COSTELLO MEETS WINDOWS95
- Latest software technology
- TOP TEN PROPOSED NEW DOMAINS
- Computer Ease!
- I heard on the news last night that Bill Gates and...
- Весь список