If Microsoft made toasters...
If Microsoft made toasters... Every time you bought a loaf of bread, you would have to buy a toaster. You wouldn't have to take the toaster, but you'd still have to pay for it anyway. Toaster'95 would weigh 15000 pounds (hence requiring a reinforced steel countertop), draw enough electricity to power a small city, take up 95% of the space in your kitchen, would claim to be the first toaster that let's you control how light or dark you want your toast to be, and would secretly interrogate your other appliances to find out who made them. Everyone would hate Microsoft toasters, but nonetheless would buy them since most of the good bread only works with their toasters.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A mother was teaching her three year old daughter...
- We've all heared that a million monkeys banging on a...
- ABBOTT AND COSTELLO MEETS WINDOWS95
- Chain Letter Type IV
- The Latest Breaking News on the GoodTimes Virus
- Definition of Programmer
- TOP TEN PROPOSED NEW DOMAINS
- Software Engineering Glossary of Product Terminology
- Chain Letter Type lI
- Весь список