If Wang made toasters...
If Wang made toasters... Marketing would never agree upon what customers really want or need in a toaster so millions of dollars would be spent in development and the toaster would be several years late. Just after release Wang would buy another company whose toaster ran on NT but would find that they got more orders for the original.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A mother was teaching her three year old daughter...
- Why did Marshall Applewhite insist that his follwers be castrated?
- Microsoft Market Penetration
- Software Engineering Glossary of Product Terminology
- The Latest Breaking News on the GoodTimes Virus
- I heard on the news last night that Bill Gates and...
- Finally, a worthy pyramid scheme!
- TOP TEN PROPOSED NEW DOMAINS
- USENET Parody
- Software Development Process
- Весь список