It was about a month ago when a Dutchman in Amsterdam felt that he needed to confess, so he went to his Priest. "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. During WWll, I hid a Jewish man in my attic." "Well," answered the Priest, "That's no a sin." "But I made him pay me 20 gulden for each week he stayed." "I admit that wasn't good, but you did it for a good cause." "Oh thank you Father; that eases my mind. Father, I have one more question." "What is it son." "Do I have to tell him the war is over?"
Is it over yet?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Lunching with English friends at the time of her husbands reverement...
- A theological debate
- Back in the turn of the century in a mining town...
- It goes way back
- If you cloned Henry IV...
- History of the United States
- Tombstone Epitaph In a Ribbesford, England, cemetery
- A little sports match
- Christopher Columbus was the best deal maker in history...
- Весь список