A man was taken to court for stealing an item from a store. The man said to the judge, "Your Honor, I'm a Christian. I've become a new man. But I have and old nature also. It was not my new man who did wrong. It was my old man." The judge responded, "Since it was the old man that broke the law, we'll sentence him to 60 days in jail. And since the new man was an accomplice in the theft, we'll give him 30 days, too. I therefore sentence you both to 90 days in jail."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Mexican Smuggler
- This businessman was walking down the sidewalk...
- What is the difference between Christopher Reeves and OJ Simpson?
- What did Jeffrey Dahmer say to Pee Wee Herman in their holding cell at the jail?
- An amazing foreboding
- How come Mike Tysons eyes always water during sex?
- What is the difference between a boy and a girl?
- Knock, knock!
- A nerdy accountant is sent to jail for embezzlement...
- Last Request
- Весь список