A man was taken to court for stealing an item from a store. The man said to the judge, "Your Honor, I'm a Christian. I've become a new man. But I have and old nature also. It was not my new man who did wrong. It was my old man." The judge responded, "Since it was the old man that broke the law, we'll sentence him to 60 days in jail. And since the new man was an accomplice in the theft, we'll give him 30 days, too. I therefore sentence you both to 90 days in jail."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A loving couple
- Poor batman!
- What is the difference between Christopher Reeves and OJ Simpson?
- The painful execution
- A man escapes from prison...
- This businessman was walking down the sidewalk...
- How come Mike Tysons eyes always water during sex?
- Death row sing along
- The police have rounded up some suspects for a identification...
- Police arrested two kids yesterday...
- Весь список