A guy is going on a tour of a factory that produces various latex products. At the first stop, he is shown the machine that manufactures baby-bottle nipples. The machine makes a loud "hiss-pop" noise. "The hiss is the rubber being injected into the mold," explains the guide. "The popping sound is the needle poking a hole in the end of the nipple."
Later, the tour reaches the part of the factory where condoms are manufactured. The machine makes a "Hiss. Hiss. Hiss. Hiss-pop" noise. "Wait a minute!" says the man taking the tour. "I understand what the 'hiss, hiss,' is, but what's that 'pop' every so often?"
"Oh, it's just the same as in the baby-bottle nipple machine," says the guide. "It pokes a hole in every fourth condom."
"Well, that can't be good for the condoms!"
"Yeah, but it's great for the baby-bottle nipple business!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Understanding Your Paycheck
- Some things never change
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard I
- The Yuppette had risen to executive level...
- Things That Sound Dirty At The Office But Are Not
- The WORK virus
- Not that my wife is the jealous type or anything, but one day at work...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard IV
- A man was interviewing for a sales representative...
- The Perfect Worker
- Весь список