A guy is going on a tour of a factory that produces various latex products. At the first stop, he is shown the machine that manufactures baby-bottle nipples. The machine makes a loud "hiss-pop" noise. "The hiss is the rubber being injected into the mold," explains the guide. "The popping sound is the needle poking a hole in the end of the nipple."
Later, the tour reaches the part of the factory where condoms are manufactured. The machine makes a "Hiss. Hiss. Hiss. Hiss-pop" noise. "Wait a minute!" says the man taking the tour. "I understand what the 'hiss, hiss,' is, but what's that 'pop' every so often?"
"Oh, it's just the same as in the baby-bottle nipple machine," says the guide. "It pokes a hole in every fourth condom."
"Well, that can't be good for the condoms!"
"Yeah, but it's great for the baby-bottle nipple business!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Retire Aged Personell Early
- Some things never change
- Mr. Jones had hired a new secretary...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VII
- The owner of a small crossroads store in South Carolina...
- A middle manager is called into his bosses office...
- Time to quit
- A succession of generations
- Judge: Is there any reason you could not serve...
- New Lumberjack
- Весь список