Magician and Parrot A magician was working on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The audience would be different each week, so the magician allowed himself to do the same tricks over and over again. There was only one problem: The captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick. Once he understood he started shouting in the middle of the show: "Look, it's not the same hat" "Look, he is hiding the flowers under the table" "Hey, why are all the cards the Ace of Spades ?" The magician was furious but couldn't do anything; it was, after all, the captain's parrot. One day the ship had an accident and sank. The magician found himself on a piece of wood in the middle of the ocean with the parrot, of course. They stared at each other with hate, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day and another and another. After a week the parrot said: "OK, I give up. Where's the boat?"
Magician and Parrot
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Helpful advice for travellers
- This lady who was living in New York City had to get back...
- A great way to spend eternity
- I am called a Princess
- The Mohel
- Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson are hiking...
- Thirty minutes before a plane landed, its cabin lights came on...
- Next time you think your hotel bill is too high you might want to consider this
- Fly the Friendly Skies in your Cessna
- Весь список