A husband and wife were at a party chatting with some friends when the subject of marriage counseling came up. "Oh, we'll never need that. My wife and I have a great relationship," the husband explained. "She was a communications major in college and I majored in theatre arts." He continued, "She communicates well and I act like I'm listening."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- One of two reasons
- The man approached the very beautiful woman...
- Guess what?
- Any married man should forget his mistakes...
- The couple was dining out when the wife noticed...
- Robinson came home in great excitement and said to his wife...
- Bad habits
- Different Treatments
- What do Marriage and a Tornado have in common?
- Better than Sex
- Весь список