On his way out of church, Frank stopped at the door to speak to the minister. "Would it be right," he asked, "for a person to profit from the mistakes of another?" "Absolutely not!" replied the pastor. "In that case," said the young man, "I wonder if you'd consider returning the hundred dollars I paid you to marry my wife and me last July."
On his way out of church, Frank stopped at the door...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Olympic condoms
- What do a hurricane, a tornado, a fire and a divorce have in common?
- How about a bridal?
- What's the difference between in-laws and outlaws?
- So this guy was out on his front lawn flying a kite...
- What would you do if I won the lottery?
- Silent treatment
- A farmer walked into an attorney office...
- The local courtroom was packed as testimony began...
- What Trip?
- Весь список