On visting a seriously ill lawyer in the hospital...
On visting a seriously ill lawyer in the hospital, his friend found him sitting up in the bed, frantically leafing through the bible "What are you doing?" asked the friend. "Looking for loopholes," repied the lawyer.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- A tourist wanders into a back-alley antique shop...
- What is the difference between a lawyer and a trampoline?
- Where lawers come from
- A lawyer and two friends, a Rabbi and a Hindu holy man...
- At night court, a man was brought in and set...
- A technical bastard
- Being under oath
- How many lawyers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- Весь список