One Sunday morning the pastor noticed little Johnny...
One Sunday morning the pastor noticed little Johnny was standing staring up at the large plaque that hung in the foyer of the church. The young man of seven had been staring at the plaque for some time, so the pastor walked up and stood beside him and gazing up at the plaque he said quietly, "Good morning son."
"Good morning pastor" replied the young man not taking his eyes off the plaque. "Sir, what is this?" Johnny asked.
"Well son, these are all the people who have died in the service", replied the pastor. Soberly, they stood together staring up at the large plaque.
Little Johnny's voice barely broke the silence when he asked quietly, "Which one sir, the 8:30 or the 10:30?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- When I stopped the bus to pick up little five year old Chris...
- How do you keep the neighborhood kids off your front lawn?
- Bitter end
- A fortunate coincidence
- Mom, can little girls have babies?
- Once when Mary was young her school...
- Buckwheat Lets the Cat Outta the Bag
- What's the best form of birth control after 50?
- Get married
- A clear moral
- Весь список