Two farmers were talking at the general store. One farmer says to the other, "Did you hear about that new variety of corn called Perot corn?" The second farmer replies,"No I ain't." The first farmer says, "Yeah, it's a big yielding variety. The stalk don't grow too big, but the ears are tremendous!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why doesnt Hillary wear short dress?
- President Clinton, returning from a campaign stop...
- A question for Bill Clinton
- Noah And Today's Ark
- Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, and Bill Clinton are sitting...
- A letter to John Hinkley
- The definition of sex
- How many politicians does it take to change a lightbulb?
- Bill Clinton Statue Committee
- Saddam Hussein calls President Clinton and tells him...
- Весь список