A man went to see his doctor because he was suffering from a miserable cold. His doctor prescribed some pills, but they didn't help.
On his next visit the doctor gave him a shot, but that didn't do any good.
On his third visit the doctor told the man to go home and take a hot bath. As soon as he was finished bathing he was to throw open all the windows and stand in the draft.
"But doc," protested the patient, "if I do that, I'll get pneumonia."
"I know," said his physician. "I can cure pneumonia."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- No problem
- What's the difference between an oral thermometer and...
- What is the worst part about getting a lung transplant?
- A dentist is talking to his patient about the sanitary...
- What do you do when an epilectic takes a bath?
- A woman consulted a doctor...
- Good news
- A stuttering problem
- What should you give a man who has everything?
- A famous surgeon went on a safari in Africa...
- Весь список