A man went to see his doctor because he was suffering from a miserable cold. His doctor prescribed some pills, but they didn't help.
On his next visit the doctor gave him a shot, but that didn't do any good.
On his third visit the doctor told the man to go home and take a hot bath. As soon as he was finished bathing he was to throw open all the windows and stand in the draft.
"But doc," protested the patient, "if I do that, I'll get pneumonia."
"I know," said his physician. "I can cure pneumonia."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The evils of marijuana
- Why is psychoanalysis quicker for men than for women?
- Can't remember
- How do dentists become brain surgeons?
- A definition of psychiatrist
- Howard had felt guilty all day long...
- Broken leg
- A girl goes to the doctor...
- Why do doctors slap babies when they are born?
- A man went to the doctor to get a physical...
- Весь список