A man went to see his doctor because he was suffering from a miserable cold. His doctor prescribed some pills, but they didn't help.
On his next visit the doctor gave him a shot, but that didn't do any good.
On his third visit the doctor told the man to go home and take a hot bath. As soon as he was finished bathing he was to throw open all the windows and stand in the draft.
"But doc," protested the patient, "if I do that, I'll get pneumonia."
"I know," said his physician. "I can cure pneumonia."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Three nurses all decided to play a joke on the doctor...
- Why is psychoanalysis quicker for men than for women?
- A man went to the doctor for a check up...
- Where are the fingers?
- A man walks into a doctor's office with a...
- Mrs. Ogden went to her doctor and said...
- A memory problem
- Having to face the facts
- A man goes into the doctor's office feeling really bad...
- Good news
- Весь список