A father asked his 10 year old son if he knew about the birds and the bees. "I don't want to know!" the child said, bursting into tears. "Promise me you won't tell me."
Confused, the father asked what was wrong.
"Oh dad," the boy sobbed, "when I was 6 I got the there's no Santa speech. At 7, I got the there's no Easter Bunny speech. When I was 8, you hit me with the there's no Tooth Fairy' speech. If you tell me that grown-ups don't really fuck, I'll have nothing left to live for."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What are you doing, Tommy?
- A lesson in ebonics
- The Hazards of Kicking the Cat
- The real treasure
- The Teacher tells the class they are going to play a game...
- The last words
- When the boy started Kindergarten, the teacher...
- Finding the right answers
- One day shortly after the birth of their new baby...
- Little Johnny was in class again...
- Весь список