Sherlock Holmes and Matthew Watson were on a camping and hiking trip. They had gone to bed and were lying there looking up at the sky. Holmes said, "Watson, look up. What do you see?" "Well, I see thousands of stars." "And what does that mean to you?" "Well, I guess it means we will have another nice day tomorrow. What does it mean to you, Holmes?" "To me, it means someone has stolen our tent."
Sherlock Holmes and Matthew Watson were on a camping and hiking trip...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A life-long city man, tired of the rat race...
- What is old, wrinkled, and hangs out your underwear?
- What is the difference between a wicker basket and a wicker box?
- Beware of IRS
- Why did the punk cross the road?
- What do you call a man with his right hand in a sharks mouth?
- What do you see when the pillsbary dough boy bends over?
- What is the difference between Madonna and the Panama Canal?
- How do I know anything really exists?
- If the NSA made toasters...
- Весь список