A man walks into a shoe store... ...and tries on a pair of shoes. "How do they feel?" asks the sales clerk. "Well ... they feel a bit tight." replies the man. The assistant promptly bends down and has a look at the shoes and the mans feet. "Try pulling the tongue out." offers the clerk. Nath theyth sthill feelth a bith tighth." He says.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How to hunt elephants -- Lawyers style
- Did you hear about the woman who has five legs?
- What is It?
- The Twelve Politically-Correct Days of Christmas
- An artist asked the gallery owner...
- What did the blind man say when he was handed a cheese grater?
- A hot meal
- Why cannibals do not eat comedians?
- I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him...
- What is the difference between a blonde and Dennis Rodman?
- Весь список