So the new conductor addresses the orchestra...
So the new conductor addresses the orchestra. He tells them that things are going to change, that everyone will be expected to be on time and that they will work for many long hours. The timpanist, expressing his displeasure at the turn of events, belts out on the drums BOOM-BOOM- BOOM-BOOM. The conductor, whirling around furiously, says, "Alright, who did that?!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why are girls like pianos?
- How can you tell a drummer's at the door?
- Why do bagpipe players walk while they play?
- What do you call a musician without a significant other?
- Dictionary of Musical Terms
- What did the drummer get on his IQ test?
- What's the least-used sentence in the English language?
- Female guitar player shouting at her boyfriend...
- Three men die in a plane crash and are waiting...
- A secretary...
- Весь список