A woman gives birth by a Caesarian and passes out. When she comes to her senses, the doctor approaches her bed and says: "I'm sorry to tell you, Mrs. Smith, that your baby has some serious problems." "What problems, doctor? I mean, when it arrives, I'll love it. It's my child and I'll love it regardless." "Well, yes, of course,... but your child has no legs." "Oh dear. Well, it's my child, and I'll love it regardless." "And it hasn't got any arms either." "What?" "Exactly what I said. Your child doesn't have a body, or a face. In fact, your child is only a very, very big ear." The woman is in anguish, but she still tells the doctor to bring her her son. "Sonny, dear, it's me your mother! Do you hear me!?" "There is no need to scream," says the doctor "it's deaf."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A stuttering problem
- A young lady walks into a doctors office...
- Benefits of having Alzheimer's
- A man phones a mental hospital and asks the receptionist...
- What should you give a man who has everything?
- A man is in a hospital bed completly wrapped up...
- Why is psychoanalysis quicker for men than for women?
- It is worth trying
- What is red and sticky and crawls up a girls thigh?
- Aunt Dora went to her doctor to see what could be done...
- Весь список