An elderly man was quite unhappy because he had lost his favorite hat. Instead of buying a new one, he decided he would go to church and swipe one out of the vestibule. When he got there, an usher intercepted him at the door and took him to a pew where he had to sit and listen to the entiresermon on "The Ten Commandments." After church, the man met the preacher in the vestibule doorway, shook his had vigorously, and told him "I want to thank you preacher for saving my soul today. I came to church to steal a hat and after hearing your sermon on the 10 Commandments, I decided against it." Preacher: "You mean the commandment 'I shall not steal' changed your mind?" Old Man: "No, the one about adultery did. As soon as you said that I remember where I left my old hat!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do a priest and a Christmas tree have in common?
- Do you know what happens if you don't pay your exorcist?
- Two nuns are riding a bike down a road...
- Show him your cross
- What is the biggest problem for an atheist?
- There was this hooker who mistook a Salvation Army man for...
- Divine Right
- Three religious truths
- Guy goes to hell and is met by the devil...
- Soap dispenser
- Весь список