"Cash, check or charge?" I asked after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As she fumbled for her wallet I notice a remote control for a television set in her purse. "Do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked. "No," she replied. "But my husband refused to come shopping with me, so I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him."
The most evil thing
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Punctuation marks
- For his wife's birthday party, a doctor ordered a cake...
- A big-game hunter went on safari with his wife...
- How about a bridal?
- What is the difference between men and women?
- Good News, Bad News, Worse News VI
- Not this time
- A Packer fan was enjoying himself at the game...
- Hope never dies
- A man called the undertaker one afternoon...
- Весь список