The only true religion
One day God called the Pope, and he said "John Paul I have good news and bad news. First the good news. I am tired of all the squabbling between the religions. I have decided there will be only the one true religion". The Pope was overjoyed and told God how wise his decision was, then asked "What's the bad news?". God said the bad news is that I am calling from Salt Lake City.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What did God say after creating man?
- What is the meaning of life?
- A Rabbi and a Priest were sitting together on a train...
- The local priest came across Paddy who had...
- What language do the Vatican Police speak?
- Seymour was a good and pious man...
- Whats black and white and red all over?
- Six people were on a plane...
- Love Jesus
- How many TV evangelists does it take to change a light bulb?
- Весь список