Two boys are playing football in Golden Gate Park when one is attacked by a Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy rips off a board of the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck. A reporter who is strollin by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy. "A brave New Yorker saves friend from vicious animal", he starts writing in his notebook. "But I'm not from New York" the boy replies. "I'm visiting from Kentucky!" The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Redneck bastard kills family pet".
The power of the press
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- State of Kentucky 12th Grade Reading Test
- Two friends, an Italian boy and a Jewish boy...
- You know what that little red dot means in the middle...
- What's the object of a Jewish football game?
- Where do you find 60 million french jokes?
- If Tarzan and Jane were Jewish, what would Cheetah be?
- How did you do that??
- What's the difference between an Italian mother and a Jewish mother?
- A young Jewish man excitedly tells his mother...
- That Scottish couple finally worked out a solution...
- Весь список