The priest was preparing a man for his long day's journey into night. Whispering firmly, the priest said, "Denounce the Devil! Let him know how little you think of his evil!" The dying man said nothing. The priest repeated his order. Still the dying man said nothing. The priest asked, "Why do you refuse to denounce the Devil and his evil?" The dying man said, "Until I know where I'm heading, I don't think I ought to aggravate anybody!"
The priest was preparing a man...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What language do the Vatican Police speak?
- Whats black and white and red all over?
- What is white and flies across the sky?
- One Sunday, the pope REALLY wanted to play golf...
- What do you call a man that marries another man?
- A catholic lithany
- A priest and a rabbi operated a church and a synagogue...
- The Reverend
- The Pope was working on a crossword puzzle...
- Did you hear about the dyslectic agnostic with insomnia?
- Весь список