The three wishes
An old lady is rocking away the last of her days on her front porch, reflecting on her long life, when--all of a sudden--a fairy godmother appears in front of her and informs her that she will be granted three wishes.
"Well, now," says the old lady, "I guess I would like to be really rich."
** POOF *** her rocking chair turns to solid gold.
"And, gee, I guess I wouldn't mind being a young, beautiful princess."
*** POOF *** she turns into a beautiful young woman.
"Your third wish?" asked the fairy godmother.
Just then the old woman's cat wanders across the porch in front of them.
"Ooh--can you change him into a handsome prince?" she asks.
*** POOF *** there before her stands a young man more handsome than anyone could possibly imagine.
She stares at him, smitten. With a smile that makes her knees weak, he saunters across the porch in his catlike way and whispers in her ear, "Bet you're sorry you had me neutered, aren't you?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The dentist was called away from the dinner table to...
- Make my own bed
- Arnold and his wife were cleaning out the attic one day...
- A Purple Heart
- Ballroom please!
- Unable to attend the funeral after his father died...
- Free meat
- Hoffman and Puscas are bombed, watching the St. Patrick's...
- A perfect choice
- A woman walks into a hardware store...
- Весь список