The woman's secret
At a dinner party, several of the guests were arguing whether men or women were more trustworthy. "No woman," said one man, scornfully, "can keep a secret."
"I don't know about that," huffily answered a woman guest. "I have kept my age a secret since I was twenty-one."
"You'll let it out some day," the man insisted.
"I hardly think so!" responded the lady. "When a woman has kept a secret for twenty-seven years, she can keep it forever."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Two AA batteries
- Why do women have legs?
- The difference
- Miracle Bra Alternative
- Three Things Women Can Do That Men Can't
- A woman asks the hardware store clerk...
- The doctor said to the housewife...
- What would you call a virgin on a water bed?
- Crazy Sally went to her gynecologist...
- An advantage of being with an older woman
- Весь список