The woman's secret
At a dinner party, several of the guests were arguing whether men or women were more trustworthy. "No woman," said one man, scornfully, "can keep a secret."
"I don't know about that," huffily answered a woman guest. "I have kept my age a secret since I was twenty-one."
"You'll let it out some day," the man insisted.
"I hardly think so!" responded the lady. "When a woman has kept a secret for twenty-seven years, she can keep it forever."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The difference
- 3 pregnant women were waiting...
- Two AA batteries
- Why did god invent alcohol?
- Why did the Avon lady walk funny?
- Little girl walks into the bathroom...
- Miracle Bra Alternative
- What do you get if you put your hand down an pyschic pants?
- Three Things Women Can Do That Men Can't
- A woman asks the hardware store clerk...
- Весь список