The woman's secret
At a dinner party, several of the guests were arguing whether men or women were more trustworthy. "No woman," said one man, scornfully, "can keep a secret."
"I don't know about that," huffily answered a woman guest. "I have kept my age a secret since I was twenty-one."
"You'll let it out some day," the man insisted.
"I hardly think so!" responded the lady. "When a woman has kept a secret for twenty-seven years, she can keep it forever."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Yo momma so fat she got her picture
- What's the difference between a barmaid in the evening and...
- A woman walks into a pet store
- What does a woman of 40 have between her breasts that a woman of 20 does not?
- Space shuttle mission to the Moon
- God created woman, and she had 3 breasts...
- Three Things Women Can Do That Men Can't
- You know why there is a string on a tampon?
- Excuses for refusing dates
- Весь список