The woman's secret
At a dinner party, several of the guests were arguing whether men or women were more trustworthy. "No woman," said one man, scornfully, "can keep a secret."
"I don't know about that," huffily answered a woman guest. "I have kept my age a secret since I was twenty-one."
"You'll let it out some day," the man insisted.
"I hardly think so!" responded the lady. "When a woman has kept a secret for twenty-seven years, she can keep it forever."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Yeah, fat broads are like...
- Why do women have legs?
- Little girl walks into the bathroom...
- Feminist Fairytale!
- What is that white stuff you find in the bottom of girls undies?
- Answering Machine Recording
- Why do female parachutists wear tampons?
- How are women like elevators?
- How is a woman like an airplane?
- Yo momma so fat she got her picture
- Весь список