The woman's secret
At a dinner party, several of the guests were arguing whether men or women were more trustworthy. "No woman," said one man, scornfully, "can keep a secret."
"I don't know about that," huffily answered a woman guest. "I have kept my age a secret since I was twenty-one."
"You'll let it out some day," the man insisted.
"I hardly think so!" responded the lady. "When a woman has kept a secret for twenty-seven years, she can keep it forever."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- IDEAL DATE
- Jessica was toweling off in front of the mirror...
- One of the life's mysteries
- What do you call a truckload of vibrators?
- Sheep Dog Bra
- Two old friends are having coffee when the first woman...
- What's the quickest way to a woman's heart?
- Good morning ladies...
- The recent announcement that Mattel and the producers of Baywatch...
- Good girls vs. Bad girls
- Весь список