The woman's secret
At a dinner party, several of the guests were arguing whether men or women were more trustworthy. "No woman," said one man, scornfully, "can keep a secret."
"I don't know about that," huffily answered a woman guest. "I have kept my age a secret since I was twenty-one."
"You'll let it out some day," the man insisted.
"I hardly think so!" responded the lady. "When a woman has kept a secret for twenty-seven years, she can keep it forever."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- An advantage of being with an older woman
- A woman participating in a survey was asked...
- Favorite Drink
- What do cow pies and cowgirls have in common?
- What is that white stuff you find in the bottom of girls undies?
- Women's secrets
- Manly signs
- You know why there is a string on a tampon?
- Crazy Sally went to her gynecologist...
- The recent announcement that Mattel and the producers of Baywatch...
- Весь список