The woman's secret
At a dinner party, several of the guests were arguing whether men or women were more trustworthy. "No woman," said one man, scornfully, "can keep a secret."
"I don't know about that," huffily answered a woman guest. "I have kept my age a secret since I was twenty-one."
"You'll let it out some day," the man insisted.
"I hardly think so!" responded the lady. "When a woman has kept a secret for twenty-seven years, she can keep it forever."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Politically Correct Feminine Terminology
- Feminist Fairytale!
- Henry Ford dies and goes to heaven...
- How can you tell if you are at a bulemic bachelor party?
- Why do women get PMS?
- Sheep Dog Bra
- How is a woman like an airplane?
- Your mother is so fat she was zoned
- Why is the section of body between a womans...
- Весь список