There once was a young Irish woman who went to confession...
There once was a young Irish woman who went to confession. Upon entering the confessional she said, "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned." The priest said, "Confess your sins and be forgiven." The young woman said, "Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me seven times." The priest thought long and hard and then said, "Take seven lemons and squeeze them into a glass and then drink it." The young woman asked, "Will this cleanse me of my sins?" The priest said "NO, but it will wipe the smile off of your face."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A proper name
- Why does Barbie never get pregnant?
- How does a women hold her liquor?
- A yard sale
- Soft and Hard
- What's the difference between mono and herpes?
- One afternoon this young girl knocked on the door of her neighbor...
- A guy rings work and says...
- Standardized Guide to the Bases
- Весь список