There once was a young Irish woman who went to confession...
There once was a young Irish woman who went to confession. Upon entering the confessional she said, "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned." The priest said, "Confess your sins and be forgiven." The young woman said, "Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me seven times." The priest thought long and hard and then said, "Take seven lemons and squeeze them into a glass and then drink it." The young woman asked, "Will this cleanse me of my sins?" The priest said "NO, but it will wipe the smile off of your face."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's the definition of the perfect woman?
- What do Viagra And Disney Land have in common?
- The definition of amnesia
- What is the difference between condoms and coffins?
- What is red and has seven dents?
- A man leaned toward an attractive woman at a bar...
- Did you hear about the new course you can take at school?
- One neighbor says to the other...
- Why is it estimated that only 99 percent of all people masterbate?
- Recipe for Banana Bread
- Весь список