There once was a young Irish woman who went to confession...
There once was a young Irish woman who went to confession. Upon entering the confessional she said, "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned." The priest said, "Confess your sins and be forgiven." The young woman said, "Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me seven times." The priest thought long and hard and then said, "Take seven lemons and squeeze them into a glass and then drink it." The young woman asked, "Will this cleanse me of my sins?" The priest said "NO, but it will wipe the smile off of your face."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- If a light sleeper sleeps lighter with...
- What is the similarity between a woman and a washing machine?
- The Seven Dwarfs
- Did you hear about the guy who died of Viagra overdose?
- This is horny!
- Why is 88 better than 69?
- A huge guy marries a tiny girl, and at the wedding...
- Together again
- What is red and has seven dents?
- Wrong card
- Весь список