This man was sitting quietly reading his paper one morning, peacefully enjoying himself, when his wife sneaks up behind him and wacks him on the back of his head with a huge frying pan. Man: "What was that for?" Wife: "What was that piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Marylou written on it?" Man: "Oh honey, remember two weeks ago when I went to the horse races? Marylou was the name of one of the horses I bet on." The wife looked all satisfied and goes off to work around the house. Three days later he is once again sitting in his chair reading and she repeats the frying pan swatting. Man: "What the hell was that for this time?" Wife: "Your horse called."
This man was sitting quietly reading his paper...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Good News, Bad News, Worse News II
- The Big Scare
- Why is it better?..
- A fellow in a bar notices a woman...
- A man was complaining to a friend...
- When is premature ejaculation a serious problem?
- How does a man know when his wife is losing interest?
- Over my dead body!
- A guy was trying to console a friend...
- A horrible curse
- Весь список