Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome prairie, each with the bravado for which cowboys are famous. A night of tall tales begins. The first says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground, by the horns, with my bare hands." The second can't stand to be bested. "Why that's nothing. I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen foot rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands, bit its head off, and sucked the venom down in one gulp. And I'm still here today." The third cowboy remained silent, slowly stirring the coals with his penis.
Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Alcohol vs Women
- Why are men like blenders?
- How is a man like a snow fall?
- How can you tell soap operas are fictional?
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day...
- What does a man and a floor have in common?
- Why do men name their penises?
- How are men like UFOs?
- A Hero
- Which of the following lines will do a better job...
- Весь список