Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome prairie, each with the bravado for which cowboys are famous. A night of tall tales begins. The first says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground, by the horns, with my bare hands." The second can't stand to be bested. "Why that's nothing. I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen foot rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands, bit its head off, and sucked the venom down in one gulp. And I'm still here today." The third cowboy remained silent, slowly stirring the coals with his penis.
Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- I was in the restaurant yesterday...
- What makes a man think he is so great?
- At a Texas University, a Professor had been teaching his...
- Why do men take showers instead of baths?
- What is the only time a man thinks about a candlelight dinner?
- Why a man cannot eat like a bird?
- Did you know that a man is made up of many useless things?
- How is being at the singles bar different from being at the circus?
- What's the ultimate rejection?
- What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
- Весь список