Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome prairie, each with the bravado for which cowboys are famous. A night of tall tales begins. The first says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground, by the horns, with my bare hands." The second can't stand to be bested. "Why that's nothing. I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen foot rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands, bit its head off, and sucked the venom down in one gulp. And I'm still here today." The third cowboy remained silent, slowly stirring the coals with his penis.
Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why is urine yellow and sperm white?
- Billy was 14 and just started jerkin off...
- What is the difference?
- Where is the best place in a book store to find a man...
- How many men does it take to open a beer?
- Man walks into a supermarket and buys...
- What's the best way to force a man to do sit ups?
- Why is psycho- analysis so much easier for men rather than women?
- A degree at Life University
- What's the difference between women and men?
- Весь список