Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire...
Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome prairie, each with the bravado for which cowboys are famous. A night of tall tales begins. The first says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground, by the horns, with my bare hands." The second can't stand to be bested. "Why that's nothing. I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen foot rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands, bit its head off, and sucked the venom down in one gulp. And I'm still here today." The third cowboy remained silent, slowly stirring the coals with his penis.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- FAVORITE FANTASY
- Men come in three sizes...
- How many honest, intelligent, caring men...
- The Bachelor Diet
- Three men and a baby
- Why is sleeping with a man like a soap opera?
- What is a macho man?
- There was a young man from Kent...
- Names to Use in Prank Calls
- What's the difference between women and men?
- Весь список